Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These files contain your IP address, login information, pages you access, etc. data is stored. Thanks to cookies, your website preferences can be remembered, your session can be kept open, or you can be presented with the content you are interested in.
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time on mobile devices and by whom they are placed.
3. COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Different cookies can be used on our website in order to serve you. We would like to point out that the cookies used in every way comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law. In this context, the cookies used on our site are as follows.
Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the website will not be able to work.
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you with a more advanced and easier user experience. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access some content on the website.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the website and improve the website by interacting with you.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and serve you content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, but instead of ads that may be of interest to you, ads with general content will be served.
B- TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on a person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users’ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The website is used by both first and third parties to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between these ad impressions and interactions with advertising services. uses party cookies.
4. CHANGING COOKIE PREFERENCES
– Internet Explorer
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
– Microsoft Edge
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to Settings.
- After saying Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many chapters here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want
– Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data” search for the name of the Website.
- Click the Remove icon on the right of the site
– Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
- Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page.
- Safari > Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
By following the instructions in your internet browser’s “help” file or “www.allaboutcookies.org” or ”www.youronlinechoices.eu”. If you refuse persistent or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website or your access may be limited.